Interview ABROAD..🙇🤩 -2

"He will take you to the middle boys block", said the admin eyeing me. So he did. We were passing through a carpeted hallway that led to a playground. Walking past that, I spotted a building named "Middle Boys". Since it was a class hour, there weren't any students found loitering. He walked further guiding me and I followed suit.

The three storeyed block had been decorated vibrantly with bulletin boards, sporting the teachers and students participating in various events. As I entered the room with the board "Supervisor", I was invited by a man in black suit. He introduced me to the teacher, who was busy making deputations. She was the coordinator of the department (of English) for the middle boys section. 

She enquired my name and if I had prepared for the demo. I said a confident "Yes!" with a formal smile on my face. 
"Do you have any teaching aids or device to connect?", she asked me eyeing my duffle bag. 

I thought the demo would be a lecture in front of a panel and I wouldn't need to carry any devices. But when asked for, I felt embarrassed that I was standing there like a kid which forgot to bring its notebook to school. 

"Well, ma'am..I currently don't have any gadgets or aids with me. Could you provide me with one?", I let out as casually as possible. 

"No. School is not providing any such. We have to bring the needed.", she replied.

 "That's it. End of the chapter, Maha. Go back home and enjoy the rest of your days in the new country, doing nothing.", my mind thundered. 

I stood puzzled with a poker face, willing to grab any help from anyone. "It's my stylus. You can use it on the classroom smart board. But be safe uh...😉", offered her with an amiable smile. My happiness knew no bounds. With due respect and care I grabbed that and whispered, "Thank you, ma'am!"
She smiled in turn and said that I had to wait for some fifteen minutes as it was break time. 

After some twenty minutes she came and took me to the class "VIII-B". I loved the infrastructure— simple yet elegant. Each class had two closed doorways. I loved the way she made me feel comfortable— went to the classroom before me to turn on the system and to open the smart board application, so that I can use it without any difficulties. 

It just took a couple of minutes for me to get started. There I was... Standing totally clueless, with the borrowed stylus, in front of a class full of students clad in red hoodies looking (no no staring) at me as to see what I was up to.


(To be continued...)

Comments

  1. I can't wait more...next part pleaseee...😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE FIRST FLIGHT!!!🥳🥳🥳

Movie Review (Dunki)

The Barricades