Opportunity, out of thin air-3

The trick was, just to put off things for a while. My mom can't stop me from such academic or professional endeavours. Something in me said that she would budge (but only if I be quiet). So I didn't shout or sulk. Hours passed. When it was ten minutes to four, she asked me when I  had to leave. That implied, there were no more splinters on my path to NIT-T. "4:30pm", told I and got ready as such. 

Incidentally mom and dad couldn't make it to go out that evening. Nonetheless, I wasn't allowed to call dad to drop me, as he got held up in our shop. That didn't matter. I still had my scooty for my rescue at least until SIT. From there I could manage to board the bus to NIT-T. 

When I reached the bike stand, it was half past four. I had time. Needn't rush as always. When I went to the bus stop, I could see nobody waiting. To add fuel to the fire, the sun was blazing overhead. But none of them could put a mud bund to my excitement. 

With my crossed fingers, I boarded the bus. Here I'm. Off to NIT-T. Being seated in the window seat of the first two-seater, I began to drift off, listening to Rahman's, all the while looking through the window. Every single building, outlet, person that was passing by seemed so new and afresh. Despite being a native of Trichy, I hadn't gone farther than BHEL so frequently. That made the places seem more alluring. 

With a sheer hope for a brand new learning, I reached NIT-T. The weather was magical. The scorching sun had started to smile warmly. There was something mesmerising about the air and ambiance.


(To be continued....) 

Comments

  1. No mention about the informer? Too bad..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE FIRST FLIGHT!!!🥳🥳🥳

Movie Review (Dunki)

The Barricades