Amateur's scribblings (My poem)

It's always delightful to come upon our amateurish writeups. It's such a fortunate stroke of serendipity that I came upon this poem (I think so) this morning. Probably written two or three years ago during my early years of SRV as a teacher. 
I am not particularly proud but immensely pleased to find this out when I didn't expect to.
 Here it is...

I have..... but I don't

Name I have 
    but fame I don't...
House I have 
    but home I don't...
Brain I have 
     but thoughts I don't...
Heart I have 
     but love I don't...
Sense I have 
      but feelings I don't...
Desire I have 
      but efforts I don't...
Eyes I have 
     but dreams I don't...
Tongue I have 
     but taste I don't...
Nose I have 
     but fragrance I don't...

What if I had all that I want to and yearn to... Is life an endless seeking for the unseekable for everyone just like mine? 
Bewildered,
Me.
(Speck of dust)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE FIRST FLIGHT!!!🥳🥳🥳

Movie Review (Dunki)

The Barricades