Mahalakshmi....Where do u want to find yourself in five years from now?

Once in a Toastmasters' meeting, I was asked this question...

Where do u want to find yourself in five years from now?

The question was so profound that it showed who I actually was and what my dreams and aspirations were. 

The answer came out of my mouth more as a reflex.....

Disclaimer: Might seem to be a series of unrealistic American dreams. But never mind... After all dreaming is free!!!😁

I of course want to find myself in a place, far away from where I am now. Not physically..... but intellectually, emotionally and economically. 

The past ME, that's before five years from now could have been proud of the 'ME', I'm now. 
But I, I am passionately curious about seeing 'HER'— the 'ME' who will have evolved into a far better version of mine in five years from now.

She won't be just a girl who knows things and keeps it with her but the one who takes steps further to experiment with them and shares them with multitude. She will be the most sought-after in her professional as well as her personal circle.

She will have become a published author— a bestseller. I can't wait to see her relentlessly autographing her readers' copies of her book(s). People will quote her lines. They will find solace in her words. Her plot will let her readers resonate with her and keep them all hooked. All will be looking up to her with awe. Each and every word she utters on podiums will permeate the hearts and brains of her audience.. 

Her bucket list will be stricken through one by one with the sweat of her brow. She will have become the one who ignores all the insults and backhanded comments like they are biting mosquitoes.... smashhhh.. that's the end.


PS
What are you doing with your life, bro.....?👊 
 Let's pen down🖊️... Let's scribble all that you want to do... Let's fill the page with bucket list. 
What's in life if you don't drive at least a bunch of your enemies nuts, seeing you growing😉 
Trust me.. it's a real fun😁
Let's see where you are going to be in five years from now..
Comment below, buddy.... Where do u want to find yourself in five years from now?🥂🤞

Comments

  1. Its a wish mam.... i couldn't share it... Wait and watch mam ☺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE FIRST FLIGHT!!!🥳🥳🥳

Movie Review (Dunki)

The Barricades