HaPpY HuNdReD!!!!🥳🥳🥳

I was scrolling through my blog yesterday. It was surreal to notice that it was the hundredth blog post to be published next. 

Blogging!!! It has always been a source of respite for me. It made me understand my own complexities and helped me to articulate them in the fittest way possible. It connected me with like-minded people who would induce me to write more with their suggestions and words of appreciation. 

Great things take time and it has almost been half a decade!!! But, to me it seems like yesterday, back in 2018 May. The bored me took up a paper and pen to pour my heart out, sitting in the last row of the staff gathering. I still remember how monotonous it was for the "fresher ME", to sit through lengthy lectures and listen to random intellectuals  bombarding the crowd with their areas of expertise. When I glanced sideways, I spotted impatient seniors yawning, tapping the dials of their watches for nth time and doodling in their notepads. 

Soon a lightbulb went on in my head that I started writing about the previous day's commute. "Epic bus journey".. It was wonderful to see how thoughts and memories were snowballing into a coherent whole as I kept writing. And that's how the foundation for the Disneyland was laid!!! 

It went on and on... My notepad and I became companions! No matter what happened, I would just transfer them into words. I would say, "writing is the best way to preserve/ freeze the most beautiful moments of life."

To streamline those randomly scribbled thoughts, I opened my account on blogger.com on 17th of May and named it, healermegna.blogspot.in. (I'm totally clueless why I named so irrelevantly by then though) Later for promotion purposes😂 and to create a familiarity among the people, I renamed it after my FB id— "mahimaben.blogspot.com" with the headline "Maha's musings"!!!


(To be continued....)



Comments

  1. Half-a-decade of blogging... admiring your consistency towards writing that has become your hobby... the reason for blogging is just simple yet the stones you piled one by one is now atanding like a mountain (The hundredth blog) Congrats Maha.. Keep entertaining us through your random scribbled thoughts...

    -Arthy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Maha..Keep rocking ..
    Soundarya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 100 Mam 🥳
    - krithik

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats mam 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats mam 🥰 For 100
      -By your precious student aneesh

      Delete
  5. Maha...
    Your writing skill has reached to a point where I am hesitant to even write an appreciation post because of the fear of my language seeming stupid compared to yours..
    Good stuff sister...
    Keep going...❤️❤️👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  6. I personally, Always admires ur writing.. more write-ups can bring more right paths. Keep inspiring me. And 100th should accelerate to 1000th✨

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have done a great job.It's s fantastic journey and miles to go Maha. Go ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Little more bliss added in your life, congrats to my bestie chubby cheek.....
    GJS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE FIRST FLIGHT!!!🥳🥳🥳

Movie Review (Dunki)

The Barricades