The Awesome Day-2

Finally it was the time... I headed to the class fingers crossed, anticipating sheer fun. When I entered the class, all my expectations turned poofff.... Not even a single person was having newspaper at hand. The entire classroom was in a spree, juggling with their projects. Some were drawing lines and tables, some were pouring over their study materials, some were wrapping the project notebooks and some were battling with the spirals. Though I was feeling up, the very ambiance sickened me. The specks of rice and crumps of edibles were found scattered throughout the first desk.  And not even a single soul gave damn to clean up the mess. 

And I also spotted the news papers left unissued on the ledge. It worsened my anger. "Can't you people even issue the newspaper during reading hour? Do I have to give you reminder everyday?....bla...bla...bla... " I went on and on, forgetting everything else. 

The students, as always cooled me down within the wink of an eye. From nowhere stood two to three boys, leaving behind their chores; one picked up a rough notebook to rip off a paper to wipe the table (That again irritated me but I kept mum) but when he trampled on the rice grains, I lost my patience and lashed out at him. Without minding that, one eyed the newspaper incharge to issue the papers; another boy just gestured his friends to be quiet. I left the class for a while, expecting them to maintain the same silence but that was of no avail. They just resumed shouting. When I glanced through the window, there were only the rustling sound of the newspapers being flipped. 

That lifted my spirits. They were busy having light-hearted conversations about the sports stars, newly launched products and all the pictures they spotted in the newspaper, as they skimmed through that. I grew desperate with every passing minute, expecting that they would spot my article on the newspaper and swarm over me, praising my write-up. 

Finally, after what seemed 10minutes.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE FIRST FLIGHT!!!🥳🥳🥳

Movie Review (Dunki)

The Barricades