Gibberish-5

Dear book,
How did I forget you? How could I just break up with you so unceremoniously like that? I genuinely repent! movies and other momentary stuff hauled me away from you.

I still remember the desperate me who was in linguistic needs, sought refuge in you. You embraced me and walked me, holding my quivering fingers. The time we had together.. the way we grew intimate, all are still green in my memory. I would carry you in my hand as if you were my baby; you would be narrating me your stories and I would just be drifting away from the hustles and bustles of the world and fade away. Drawing patterns on you here and there highlighting your words and flipping through your pages, deeply engrossed.

How unique our bond used to be? You in my hands and I, in your laps, listening to your unheard words. The moment I open you, you shut my chaotic world behind you and pull me deeper and deeper into your own world of enchantments where I just follow you as an innocent kid, listening to your thousand narratives. 

You have taught me words and usages, patience to hold on even if life sucks,  let me think, smile, even shed tears, drenched in your narration. Each and every passing chapter of yours has unleashed a new chapter of understanding in me. Your words have always been enlightening and entertaining. Whenever I have been in need of motivation, you have whispered your choicest words to lift my spirit. 

My bond with movies and stuff lasts just 2-3 hours. It's shortliving. They show everything as they wish. but you... You give me space to create my own world in my favourite colours and patterns. The way you smell, the feel I have when I perceive you, all are matchless.

"Unheard melodies are sweeter", says Keats. You always let me listen to those thousand unheard melodies with high resolution.

You have lulled me to sleep, I have dreamt of your characters, spoken with them, fallen in love with them, even got inspired and adored them so dearly. 

I deeply regret the hiatus in our alliance. Here you are, tempting me with your pages dancing in the air which seems to be reminding me of our past days and cajoling me to pick you up and read. And I promise you that I will never be hauled away from you by any of the trivialities. 



Bla...bla...bla...


Comments

  1. What a close relationship with book, mam. I learn more new words , little bit I can't understand , I want to read again 😅 ,I think this a time to update you as a author,,.🔥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE FIRST FLIGHT!!!🥳🥳🥳

Movie Review (Dunki)

The Barricades