Yet Another Incarnation-1

Being a teacher demands us to take numerous incarnations and gives unpredictably diverse tasks to be done. One has to run helter skelter fulfilling the duties endorsed on him/her. 

They don't just have to teach;  They have to teach, they have to set question papers, they have to conduct tests, finally they have to correct the papers too. Do you think with that their duties end? A big NO! who will tackle the parents? For the children's dipping marks? Undoubtedly THE TEACHERS!!! And these are just the concrete, materialistic side of the profession. 

There are so many self imposed abstract things like motivating, inducing, igniting, inspiring, habituating, etc., too, which almost nobody outside cares about.

Being a part of this noble profession, I'm in no way exceptional or exempted from such predicaments. Here I'm sitting among a mob of diverse people whom I have never spoken to or even never met before. Here I'm not just Mahalakshmi. They call me Examiner no.xxxxxx. Yet another incarnation!!!

The intimidatingly sophisticated ambiance.  A well lit, excessively air-conditioned hall with teachers of my home department from schools across the district.

Thank god I didn't have that familiar doubt— this door or that door; to push or to pull before entering the hall. How humiliating it must have been to stand wrestling with the doors, making laughing stock out of myself! 

 Luckily, I chose the correct door, pushed it open to find no less than three scores of teachers, seated in two groups. I stepped in, pushed the door close behind me with an embarrassing creak which surprisingly no body minded. For a split second, my eyes went desperately in search of some known faces. But in vain. 




(To be continued...) 





Comments

  1. If we think it in deep ,we can get one answer is that the life will teach several lessons and it will introduce good people.The one thing we shall do ,listen it patiently.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE FIRST FLIGHT!!!🥳🥳🥳

Movie Review (Dunki)

The Barricades