Yet another Incarnation-2

Every single person was deeply engrossed in something or other. Some were seated in pairs and were chattering as if they were a part of a fiesta. It didn't seem that they were teachers from different schools rather a part of a huge extended family. Some were dressed in sarees and a few were in salwars. Some were modest in their cosmetics and others were entirely showy; some sported gaudy jewelry whereas others, formal in their outfits. Needless to be mentioned— there were merely three gents whowere left to be seated in the last row.  There wasn't much diversity in their attires too.
 
Despite the amiable atmosphere, I felt like a kid stranded in a huge mob. My eyes searched for Ms.Vedha who had also been designated as an evaluator from our school. She even spoke with me over phone and told me that she had reached the spot five minutes before. But to my annoyance she wasn't to be found anywhere there. Plus some pairs of eyes were even glued to me as I advanced.

What else can be done? I strode forth with a cautious smile (of course to hide my nervousness). and reached the penultimate row as there had already been some teachers seated there. 

I sat there trying to make myself at home. As I sat, a throaty voice came from nowhere calling my name.


(To be continued...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE FIRST FLIGHT!!!🥳🥳🥳

Movie Review (Dunki)

The Barricades