Gibberish-1

Dear students,
Soon after you leave, your classroom will be filled with other set of children. Other set of impish creatures, chatter boxes, wimpy kids and brainboxes. 
Back to square one! 

 I won't lie that you are the best but I will surely miss you. Your jokes, laughter, the witty counters and every single thing. I even love the way you irritate me. You have always been and will ever be close to my heart. The year with you was eventful— filled with lectures, class tests, revisions and model exams. Every single day was a brand-new learning. 

Looking back, I can't recollect what I taught but I can certainly remember what I have learnt from you. It's from you I learnt that the students are not aliens (though they behave like one), It's from you I learnt that the students want a teacher and not an instructor. It's from you I learnt the art of empathy. It's from you I learnt how to keep one's cool even during adverse times.

I don't know whether I'll be lucky enough to get another set of students like you. But I'm sure you will get a better teacher than me. But remember they can teach you but they can never let you feel the way I have... Because for many, students are students nothing more. But, for an emotionally charged person like me, you are the people with whom I share my classroom; I share my knowledge; I share my thoughts and feelings and hence you are in no way less than my companions.

I don't want much . I don't want you to praise me in front of temporary crowd. I don't want you to shower me with gifts and tokens of love. They are materials. 
All I want is a place in your hearts and in your contact list. A call or even at least a text on your special days.  I want to know your first day at college; I want to hear from you when you are going to get your first ever salary; I want to hear from your parents that you are still obedient to them even after becoming financially independent; I want to hear people praising you. By then, knowing you will be my biggest flex. Finally I want that heartening smile spreading across your face if at all you bump into me.

(bla...bla...bla...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE FIRST FLIGHT!!!🥳🥳🥳

Movie Review (Dunki)

The Barricades