Letter to 2K21...





Dear 2k21,

You were a path full of roses with splinters then and there. You taught me life's lessons in weird ways. You trained me not only to survive but also to live and seize each day of my life -- let that be inside the four walls of the house or out of it. You were not less than a roller coaster ride. 

You gave me some amazingly awesome people who made me laugh, think, sometimes even to lash out at them. They even helped me in widening my horizons. All those brief moments of joy; some tears of happiness; pinch of disappointments and setbacks with perfect tinge of resilience, you are in toto, a mixture of everything. 

You gifted me with loads of memories to cherish; people to remember and some laurels to adorn my crown. You pulled me out of my comfort zones and showed me what I am capable of. You even proved me wrong many a time. 

I learnt how important it is to hold on and to push my self to the limits to taste success. You let me understand how a single word uttered thoughtlessly can wreck havoc and how a single word of genuine care can bring love and peace back; You taught me how an extra hour of hard work let miracles happen. I learnt how to make use of the opportunity if available if not to create one. You taught me what people seam to be is not what they really are and everyone is fighting a different battle hence deserve to be treated better.  

Had so many nail-biting moments; so many suspicions; doubted my self-worth; faced occasional humiliations and what not? Yet your each and every day chiselled me to be a better me! You were, you are and you will indeed be a milestone and an unforgettable chapter in my life's book!! With a heavy heart I am writing this to bid you bye...

With love and hope
Maha

Comments

  1. Your words picturise the entire year in a glimpse. As you stated it chiseled every one of us and showed how much we can tolerate to survive. Good optimistic blog dear..Reach great heights in 2022

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words, jos ma'am
      Have a great year

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE FIRST FLIGHT!!!🥳🥳🥳

Movie Review (Dunki)

The Barricades