To my mom.....

Dear Mom... 
What if I made you suffer the death pain to enter this world... What if I let you do all the trivial things for me... to brush my tiny teeth.. to feed me... to rub my mouth... to wash my butts after all the thousand times I pooped and made you nocturnal to protect me! 
      You cradled me with your Saree.. lulled me with your soothing songs... gave me your priceless lap as a mattress to slumber... 
       Yet... I never let you be still and kept doing things that made you go crazy.... I never let you be away from me and made you victim of all my misdeeds and mischiefs... I have never listened to your pleas and advice.... 
      Nonetheless... nothing of these can demote your maternal love... It's as pure as dew...  as spotless as milk... as sacred as the Ganges... as significant as air and water... 
     Dear mom... You are really inimitable... Your love for me is matchless... I have thousands to share and millions not to share... But that doesn't matter, my love for you can no longer be compared with that of yours, perhaps... It will remain deep inside my heart until I breathe my last breath!!! 

            It was actually my first trial to write a poem on my mom....:) I sense it's not a poem in its form... It's okay because it's not for anyone else but for my mom... She doesn't know any form or scheme...all she knows is her child is spending time and thinking about writing her a poem... It's not a poem for her, but a finely wrapped love from meπŸ˜„
Love... Love... 

Comments

  1. Y this blog address as healer...
    Did you heal anything by shaking you hands in front of patients..??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not anything like that just for namesake only I used that term besides that writing blog heals me and if anyone else of my same kind reads this they also Will feel healed

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE FIRST FLIGHT!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Movie Review (Dunki)

The Barricades