My visit to the BANK

Bank- It is a place where economically diverse people meet....  it is a temple that should be visited atleast once for the people who are receiving their pension... People have different motifs behind them to visit here. I am also the one among them. yesterday I went to the bank nearby my house  to my surprise it was not so crowded... I thanked the almighty and headed to the counter and asked how to withdraw amount from my account... to my surprise the bank officer answered me calmly without pursing his mouth or showing his face.. I was really pleased by that... when I committed mistakes in the challan he peacefully advised me to correct it and helped me complete all the needed formalities.
why I'm sharing this here is that I want to show my gratitude to all the exceptions like this officer yes..  Man like him can't be usually found in banks they will feel torturous even to open their mouth I would always tend to feel scary even to enter a bank... But thankfully god has created bank officers like him to heed.. 😁
it is my view point one should be approachable to everyone everywhere and every time. If at all any mistake is done by an amateur, don't make them feel down by showing them your face instead instruct them how to tackle it...that would be great for him to learn new things and you also would be get rid of unwanted anger and frustration.
Love love 😍  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE FIRST FLIGHT!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Movie Review (Dunki)

The Barricades