Judging others by appearance - An unwise act

Good evening all....
        I'm feeling down now...as usual without any particular reason. I am a kind of person who keeps worrying almost always... Even though god has blessed me with all sorts of prosperities in life, my covet brain always compares myself with others and starts worrying.... It really pulls me back to the actual condition while I am striving hard to get to the ultimatum. The bitterest lesson I have learned so far is the attitude and the behavior towards others is indeed more important than the knowledge you possess. Even though there is a popular belief that All the beard are not philosopher, people tend to evaluate others by their very appearance.. they don't even have time enough to look into their original ability or whatever there is inside them.
With deep regrets,
Your Megna...
Love.. Love..

Comments

  1. Super Megna. An inspiring thought to us. It is short and sweet to learn and realise the fact of life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for stopping by Beaula Devasagayam.... Kindly keep reading

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE FIRST FLIGHT!!!🥳🥳🥳

Movie Review (Dunki)

The Barricades